Em’s Fitcamp Weight Loss Challenge
April 1 - May 13| $250
WHY IS THIS THE BEST LOCAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM?
- The number one reason is WE CARE! Our atmosphere is friendly and welcoming and we do whatever we can to make you feel as comfortable as possible in all of our classes.
- ACCOUNTABILITY– That’s right! We make sure you are weighing in each week AND coming to class at least 3 times per week.
- FUN– Our classes are different every single day, so you never get bored and working out with a group of people with a similar goal makes it even more motivating!
The program includes:
- 6 Weeks of Unlimited Em’s Fitcamp and Beginner CrossFit Classes. We offer 6+ classes per day.
- Before and After Measurements
- Customized meal plan with 6 full weeks of suggested meals.
- 2 Hour Nutrition Seminar where we teach you how to eat healthy
- An online support group to help answer any questions you may have and to keep you motivated throughout the program.
- Winner wins A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP!
What is the Cost?
Can’t afford This??
We offer a limited 6 week challenge for $160 that includes:
- Unlimited Classes
- Nutrition Seminar
- Meal Plan
- Does not include measurements, accountability or a chance to win the grand prize
When are the Kick Off Nutrition Seminar Dates?
You will have 2 options for our kick off nutrition seminar. This is also when we will weigh you in:
Saturday, 3/30 Noon to 2PM
Monday, 4/1 6PM to 8PM
Can’t make either of these times?? No problem. We can schedule an individual session that fits your schedule. TEXT US at 859-609-2778 to schedule the one-on-one session if you can’t make a seminar.
What are the Class Time Options?
You will have unlimited access to the following classes:
Sunday – 10AM
Monday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:30PM, 5:15PM, 6PM
Tuesday – 5:30AM, 6:30AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:15PM, 6PM, 6:45PM
Wednesday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:15PM, 5:30PM, 6:15PM
Thursday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:15PM, 5PM, 6PM, 6:45PM
Friday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:30PM, 5:15PM, 6PM
Saturday – 10:30AM, Noon (All Saturday Classes are Bring a Friend Classes for Free!)