Welcome to New Members!
SIGN UP FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS HEAT HERE. The 6:00 p.m. class is cancelled and replaced with the Friday Night Lights heats which will be held in the main CrossFit room
- Dress Up Point Opportunity: Wear NewCov or Em's Fitcamp apparel
- Bonus Point Opportunity: Bring a friend! Get one point for every friend you bring to Friday Night Lights.
- Remember your friends can get one free week of classes and we are running a 40% off our introductory specials for new members only! Sale ends Monday 3/25.
- Don't forget to bring a snack to share for our potluck!
- Submit your score here by 8 p.m on Monday
- Click here to keep track of the leaderboard
Bootcamp Workout of the Day
For Time (20 Minute Time Cap)
Dumbbell Thruster (10# each arm)
Jumping Chin-Over-Bar Pull Ups
- Squat just above parallel
- Dumbbell over mid-section of body
Jumping Pull Ups
- For jumping pull-ups, the bar should be set up so it is at least 6 inches above the top of the athlete’s head when the athlete is standing tall.
- At the bottom, the arms must be fully extended. Overhand, underhand and mixed grips are all permitted.
- The rep is credited when the chin breaks the horizontal plane of the bar. Athletes may wrap tape around the pull-up bar or wear hand protection (gymnastics-style grips, gloves, etc.), but they may not tape the bar and wear hand protection.
- If you complete the workout under the time cap, your score will be the total time.
- If you do not complete the workout under the time cap, your score will be total reps.
- The bottom right corner of each box on the score sheet, gives you a running count of the total possible reps as you complete each round.